Video shorts feature excerpts from our UNtied panel events.
In this short:
- how to co-parent when your ex suffers from addiction
- how to co-parent when you ex suffers from mental illness
- how to co-parent with an uncooperative ex-spouse
- co-parenting when your ex has bipolar disorder
- ways to involve therapists and third parties to help manage addiction and mental health issues when co-parenting
More on When Your Co-Parent Suffers from Mental Illness or Addiction:
After a divorce, co-parenting with someone who suffers from mental illness or addiction can feel very uncertain and at times, scary. But, especially if both parents are willing to work together to ensure that the kids have safe and reliable care, creative parenting plans can help support your efforts.