Date(s) - 09/26/2018
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Join us for an evening of education and camaraderie. Share a bite and a glass of wine. Learn from the original “divorce financial guru.”
- How to get organized if you haven’t been privy to the family finances
- What to expect when it comes to the cost of divorce
- Essentials of child support and spousal maintenance
- Key steps to protecting your financial future
- How to think about your biggest assets, such as your home
***Members & livestream members should use their membership code to attend & view for free.
Michelle Smith, CEO, CDFA™ at Smith FSG
Michelle is a well known pioneer in the field of divorce financial expertise. She has worked for over 25 years as a divorce financial analyst, helping hundreds of women understand their financial options as they navigate divorce. She is a passionate advocate for women’s financial literacy. Her program, From Wife To CFO is designed for women who want to take control of their financial future.